Mobile Service Engineer -
Mobile Service Engineer (m/f/d) - London
- Do you appreciate efficient service? So do our customers, which is why with immediate effect we are looking for Mobile Service Engineers to join our rapid mobile repair team.
- We are recruiting experienced Mobile Hose Technicians to grow the business in this area. We will also consider trainees with a suitable relevant background.
- All applicants must have previous experience working in the Hose Replacement Industry or as a plant/HGV/agricultural fitter, or from a general mechanical background.
- We welcome applicants from any location within England, Scotland & Wales.Aus- und Einbau von Hydraulikschlauchleitungen vor Ort
- In co-operation with our branches you will be expected to respond quickly and professionally to minimize machine downtime at the locations of our customers.
- You will be responsible for the supply and maintenance of hydraulic hoses, pipelines and accessories.
- You will be provided with a mobile workshop to undertake this work.
What we offer you:
- We offer modern working conditions in a motivated team.
- During the induction period you will receive targeted training, while your specialist know-how will be regularly adapted to the latest developments in the course of internal further training courses.
- We also offer a competitive commission structure on-top of your basic salary.
- If you can work in a reliable and targeted way, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, preferably by email.
- Immediate starts available.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year
Be part of our team!
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (DSGVO). Further information on how we handle personal data on our website and our company can be found in our data protection declaration.