Technical indoor hydraulic sales position
Technical inside sales position (m/f/d) - Hydraulic
As an important support factor to our branch at London Heathrow, we are looking for you as an employee (f/m/d) for internal sales / Technical indoor hydraulics sales position (f/m/d) as soon as possible.
- You will undertake customer support and advice by telephone.
- In addition, you will be responsible for preparing and following up on quotations.
- You will be responsible for planning, monitoring and data maintenance of orders, from receipt to on-time delivery.
- You are responsible for supplier management and ordering.
- You will also be responsible for the creation of invoices and credit notes, including invoice verification.
- You conscientiously process returns and complaints.
- You control the implementation of process changes.
What do we expect from you?
- You have completed vocational training in a commercial profession as an office administrator (m/f/d), industrial clerk (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained experience in similar activities or have completed technical training and have knowledge in the commercial field.
- You quickly penetrate technical contexts, confidently recognize the problem, and provide the solution.
- You are well-versed in the MS Office package, preferably you have already gained experience with SAP.
- You have above-average resilience and keep a cool head even under time and action pressure.
What we offer you:
- We offer modern working conditions in a motivated team.
- During the induction period you will receive targeted training, while your specialist know-how will be regularly adapted to the latest developments in the course of internal further training courses.
- We also offer a competitive commission structure on-top of your basic salary.
- If you can work in a reliable and targeted way, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, preferably by email.
- Immediate starts available.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £28,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year
Be part of our team!
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (DSGVO). Further information on how we handle personal data on our website and our company can be found in our data protection declaration.