Effective oil care in every hydraulic system
HANSA-FLEX Fluidservice is the tried and tested way to take care of your oil effectively. It is the reliable way to avoid the costly consequences of heavily contaminated oil.
Hydraulic oil is an important engineering element in hydraulic systems, but maintaining it is often neglected. Yet regular oil care is one of the critical factors in ensuring trouble-free operation. Because all hydraulic components in mobile or stationary hydraulic systems move on an oil film less than 10 μm thick. For the sake of comparison: A human hair is about 70 μm thick. This minimal oil film guarantees that machines function without friction. But this can only work properly if the oil is 100% clean.
In practice, however, more than 80 percent of all hydraulic fluids in hydraulic systems display a high level of contamination. Contamination levels of >12A according to SAE AS 4059 measurements or >ISO 22/19/16 are not uncommon in hydraulic systems. This makes effective oil care all the more important. Even unused oil is often contaminated before it is delivered. So it is not sufficient just to change the hydraulic oil and system filters every so often. To reliably avoid increased component wear and malfunctions, possibly including total shutdown, choose the HANSA-FLEX Fluidservice.
HANSA-FLEX Fluidservice Analysis Vehicle
Fluid changes are based on the condition of the fluid, so they can be carried out as cost-effectively as possible. By choosing the HANSA-FLEX Fluidservice, you will be placing the responsible task of oil analysis and care in the hands of experienced specialists. Our fleet of on-call Fluidservice vehicles are fully equipped for performing thorough oil analyses on site.
Fast oil analysis onsite
Scope of analysis: The oil analysis includes counting the contaminant particles in the oil and determining its contamination class according to
ISO 4406 (1999) / SAE AS4059 / NAS 1638
The service also includes an optical analysis of the fluid, in which its condition is examined directly in the vehicle with the aid of a microscope. The samples are photographed through the microscope to provide a visual record. In this analysis, the most critical properties of the fluid, such as viscosity and density, are evaluated under real-life conditions. This enables our experts to determine whether the hydraulic oil in question is a mineral oil, a synthetic oil, or a mixture of the two. The quantity of water in the oil is also determined accurately. The oxidation measurement is used to determine the degree of oil ageing (oxidation) compared with fresh oil.
Areas of application
- Preventative maintenance
- Consulting, selecting and optimising hydraulic systems, hydraulic fluids, and transmission fluids
- Fluid service work in mobile/industrial hydraulics
- Conversions from mineral-based oil to bio-oil
Immediate error detection at:
- Onsite fluid technology consulting
- Oil sampling by qualified professionals
- Analysis of oil samples at the customer‘s site
- Analysing and logging data for the customer
- Developing and planning upcoming fluid service projects with the customer
- Designing and installing partial flow filter systems
- Cleaning media (fluids) with NFSA
- Cleaning complete systems and components
- Changing oil/Flushing components and systems
- Optimising filter systems
- Minimising components, preventing wear in production
- Preventing wear in production
- Extends the service life of oil
Compact knowledge about clean hydraulic oil
Hydraulic fluid is much more than just any operating fluid. As an important design element, it is of decisive importance for the planning, operation and maintenance of hydraulic systems. Learn more about and the underestimated component hydraulic oil.
Fluid service - the effective oil care
- Fluid technical consulting on site at the customer
- Qualified oil sampling
- Analysis of oil samples at the customer's site
- Evaluation and logging of data for the customer
- Project planning and scheduling of upcoming fluid service work with the customer
- Design and installation of bypass filter systems
- Cleaning of media (fluids) by means of NFSA
- Cleaning of complete plants and components
- Oil change/flushing of components and equipment
- Optimization of filter systems
- Minimization of components, wear protection of production
- Service life extension of oil and filter elements
- Assistance with "water in the oil
- dynamic flushing of pipelines with proof of cleanliness according to ISO 4406
- design and installation of oil condition sensors
Your advantages with HANSA-FLEX
All under one roof
Benefit from a complete range of hydraulic hoses and connecting elements for the hydraulics
Flexible assembly teams
Our assembly teams are always ready with a fully equipped workshop trolley.
Reduce unplanned machine downtime to a minimum with the X-CODE
Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015, we stand for the highest quality standards
Rapid Hydraulic Service
Always near you
Simply use the X-CODE